Certificate of completion in Behavioral Economics
This BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS CERTIFICATE is led by international experts and leaders on the subject.
Our teaching staff is composed of professional experts in applying Behavioral Economics and PhD’s in Economy and Psychology, developing interdisciplinary expertise in the field of Behavioral Economics in prestigious Universities and in multinational companies across the world (USA, EUROPE, LATAM, INDIA)
We offer an active learning course, developing interdisciplinary expertise in the field of Behavioral Economics Science and empowering participants to go a meaningful step further to become BEHAVIORAL ECONOMIC OFFICERS:
- You will learn from experienced best professors and practitioners in Behavioral Science
- You will learn the foundations of Behavioral Economic Science and acquire practical skills to conduct your own Behavioral Economics interventions in your professional role
- You will acquire understanding of and trully implementation of Behavioral Design principles
- You will have a command over Behavioral Economics methodologies and tools extensively used in the discipline, combined with practical research experience.
LINA DIAZ, PhD
JOSÉ VILA, PhD
RAFAEL LÓPEZ, PhD
SMRITI WALIA, PhD
JUAN DE RUS
MERCEDES DE HARO
What is Behavioral Economics?
Behavioral Economics is a recent academic trend characterized by the integration of psychology into economic analysis (which is why it has also been called Economic Psychology).
Behavioral Economics is based on the need for a deep understanding of human behavior, to the extent that it is as useful for managing economic and business models as the factors traditionally considered.
For this reason, the main contribution of BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS, which clearly distinguishes it from traditional models, is that it focuses on WHAT IS (reality) and not on WHAT SHOULD BE (theory), and for this it is based on experiments of direct observation of behavior (empiricism) and on the contributions of neuroscience (analysis of brain activation).
Currently there is a very important international support in Behavioral Economics. Therefore, its applications are already adapted by almost all large multinationals, by numerous governments (especially the UK and the USA, where there are specific units operating under the discipline of Behavioral Economics) and by the main international business schools (Behavioral Economics is a leading program at Harvard and Penn).
CHIEF BEHAVIORAL OFFICERS IS THE NEW MUST-HAVE ROLE
Enter the World of addressing real-world problems using the most successfully proven recent Behavioral Economics . It is Behavioral for Good.
Don’t miss it. SUITABLE FOR:
- Those who are interested in understanding the real decision-making process and truly behavior as clients, citizens, workforce…
- Marketing, Sales, Consultancy, Data Science analyst and UX designers to build a remarkable value proposition
- ONGs, Social development institutions workers, Government and public servants who are interested in knowing how Behavioral Economics can contribute to improve society and public policies
- Finance and Talent professionals to enrich employee and advisory experience
- Graduate students who wish to find a line of professional development with great possibilities for the future.
- Behavioral Officers who, being already working in the field of Behavioral Sciences, want to improve their training and learn about new practical cases.
Josefa Vilaplana (Spain)
“The Behavioural Economics Certificate has not only let me to acquire a great base of theoretical knowledge on BE in a very short time, but also to design an intervention that is being put into practice in my company with notable success and at a negligible cost«.
José Andrés López de Fez (Spain)
“A very valuable course for professionals in any field. The examples and practical applications have been very useful, complementing the theoretical concepts to strengthen the knowledge and take it up to a next level”
Liliana Silva (Colombia)
“This BE Certificate put me on the right path to deepen and orientate my professional career in this direction. With all the external complications experienced during the course, without the involvement of the tutors in my progress, I would not have finished successfully»
Pedro Antonio Romero (Spain)
Rafael López Pérez (PhD in Psychology): Degree in Economics and Business Administration. Degree in Psychology. Master in Science in Emotion, Cognition and Health.
He is currently President of the Scientific Society of Behavioral Economics. He is also President of Evidentia University of Behavioral & Forensic Sciences.
Dr. Rafael López has published more than 30 scientific articles and several books and book chapters in different areas of Behavioral Sciences, having taught in many Spanish and Latin American universities.
A ONE-OF-A-KIND CONTENT TO BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS IN ACTION
Commitment with a Rigorous, Science Based and professional education
COURSE 0 (1 week): E-learning Tools.
COURSE 1 (3 weeks): BE Fundamentals from Economy and Psychology
COURSE 2 (3 weeks): Biases deep-dive BE Methodologies
COURSE 3 (3 weeks): Neuromarketing and Neuromanagement experiences
COURSE 4 (3 weeks): Behavioral Finance and Conductual Goverment
Check out our content and be amazed!
Law Degree. Head of pricing at Telefónica until 2019. Expert in Neuromarketing.
Mercedes Diéguez (member of Scientific Society of Behavioral Economics) has developed her professional career in the Telco sector, mainly in Telefónica in the Marketing consumer segment and Finance.
She has a degree in Law, a Master in Marketing, a Master in Integrated Management Development Program (Master PIDD) and a Postgraduate in Managing the Digital Telco at UPC/Universitas Telefonica.
Currently pursuing a PhD program in Behavioral Games Theory.
Among her heading roles in Telefonica, the introduction of Neuromarketing in the design of the pricing strategy in the 15 operations that the company has in the group in Europe and Latam, stands out for its innovation and business value.
The only training in this subject that you can take in ENGLISH and SPANISH.
Take advantage of this opportunity to improve your English/Spanish level by learning what you like!
You will be able to follow the video classes, interact with colleagues and teachers, and take the evaluation questionnaires and practical activities in the language of your choice.
Attention and tutoring in both languages.
- 100% online content which allows for easy access from any point in the world.
- FULL HD (1920×1080) video classes, with high quality image.
- Easy virtual classroom with video classes, exercises, tests, mandatory activities, mandatory reading and voluntary complementary material on Behavioral Economics.
- Continuous tutor guidance, carried out daily by specialists on the subject, with vast experience in the academic and/or professional world and personalized for each student.
- An exceptional team of subject expert professors. Without a doubt this is one of the most unique aspects of the course which separates it from the other options within the subject’s educational market.